Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Trying To Be Mr.BrightSide?


(Slice of Life)

The idea to live every moment does seem charming at the first thought, doesn't it? But, seriously I mean how is it even possible to be guggly-bubbly at every moment? I know most of you have actually felt the need or rather I should say the urge to do something like that. I would say that these kind of thoughts come in mind when you undergo introspection and take a look back at the 'crime scene' that brought you distress earlier. The first train of thought will surely be led by "Ok..alright I've just gotta be calm...and live every moment and not allow depression to take its toll over me! " But trust me, you will not get far with that optimistic burst of energy. Even a little bit of seriousness, fear and sadness in the mind is enough to dunk your so-called resolve when another tribulation comes your way.
Let us investigate the whole scene. First, the situation that arrived and made you restless. In this, you might as well include mom's shouting over your mistakes, a monster called exam burning a hole through your back, getting a precious thing stolen and the list goes on and on; there is no shortage of reasons in this era.
Well, I think we should lift the spirits up a bit and give you a little reason to charm about by telling you one thing,  that there are people in worse conditions than yourself. Believe me, I've seen people who are always in rusted bones for their jaws never smile. Some people are just too afraid to loose to this world, the fear of failing has literally swallowed them. But then again, one would say living in the moment is the best solution to the problem, and I don't blame them.
It seems too hypothetical a situation, rather I'd say we create a moment to live. One's mind needs to relax in a tough situation and the best and obvious way to reverse the gravity is to entertain yourself. Well, I don't think that I really need to tell you about such resources but lets say for now you know nothing. So, here is the list- video games, blogging, movies, music and 'the ultimate pleasure', if you know what I mean. Don't yell at me, I am just quoting the experts.
The other solution to the problem will be to include enjoyment while doing your stuff. The feeling of seeing yourself achieving success even when you are just on-board, does soothe the eyes but to really live your dream, you have to enjoy all along the way.
So remember and guess who said these lines in which movie-"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

Your Friend
The Mango Man

No comments:

Post a Comment